MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The **OFFICIAL** Hot Girl Picture Thread - It's HOTT!

View Single Post

Old 06-25-2010, 11:39 AM   #456 (permalink)
LV 2 H8 U
Lightweight

LV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanBounca View Post
Marijuana is a ticket, unless you have over 20 oz., which then becomes distribution, and a felony. That's how it is in most states, anyway.

I don't have a problem with weed, but I most definately have a problem with any drug that makes you think you're on top of the world. (... which is basically anything harder than weed.)

Like I said, I don't have a problem with it on your own time, and own privacy, but when you start thinking you're above the law is when I start having a problem.
So your OK with it as long as it is in the closet. No offense intended as you are allowed your own opinion, but are you Catholic by chance?
LV 2 H8 U is offline   Reply With Quote