MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anyone else sick of people bitching about takedowns?

View Single Post

Old 06-25-2010, 06:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syxx Paq View Post
This is the problem, Getting takendown and laid on until he inevitably rocks me isnt fun, and it just means that neither of us is having fun. how am i supposed to slip and counter off my ass?
Work subs and sweeps and get off the ground? Or use your TDD and don't get put down. It's not FN, if all you're interested in is slipping and countering that's the game for you.

Look at it this way, people bitching about use of the ground game in Undisputed would be like someone bitching about someone using grenades, handguns and knifes in COD......