MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anyone else sick of people bitching about takedowns?

View Single Post

Old 06-25-2010, 07:50 PM   #9 (permalink)
Syxx Paq
Bantamweight

Syxx Paq is a splendid one to beholdSyxx Paq is a splendid one to beholdSyxx Paq is a splendid one to beholdSyxx Paq is a splendid one to beholdSyxx Paq is a splendid one to beholdSyxx Paq is a splendid one to beholdSyxx Paq is a splendid one to beholdSyxx Paq is a splendid one to beholdSyxx Paq is a splendid one to beholdSyxx Paq is a splendid one to beholdSyxx Paq is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
Work subs and sweeps and get off the ground? Or use your TDD and don't get put down. It's not FN, if all you're interested in is slipping and countering that's the game for you.

Look at it this way, people bitching about use of the ground game in Undisputed would be like someone bitching about someone using grenades, handguns and knifes in COD......
to be fair, the first and third thing you listed are legitimate BS. i hate how counter takedowns are auto success, if not for that and how damn hard it is to get off your ass, i wouldnt mind. but it just seems im trying everyway i can, and him throwing strikes DOSENT help me get up... the 'F?
Shane Carwin
Anderson Silva
and of course Gray Maynard

NPFFL: JDS, Bisping, Rampage, Kampmann
Syxx Paq is offline   Reply With Quote