MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Graphics Contest Ideas Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-26-2010, 02:49 AM   #72 (permalink)
M.C
Filthy Casuals

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
I think I'm going to get a tournament going. I'm going to spend the next few days figuring one out.

This is the basics of how I see it going down:

We will sign everyone up who wants to join in. From there, I will randomly pick two people to make a sig (all of them will be sigs for the first tournament, unless other ideas show up from you guys) and they will compete, the winner moves on to the next level. We keep doing 1 vs 1, with winners facing each other, until the final 2 guys are left. They will then face off with each other, to obtain the Champion (or whatever I end up calling it) title.

The winner gets a belt they wear in their sig, as well as a big cash prize. Will do this every so often, like once a month?

Give me some feedback, guys.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote