MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - MMAF GFX Grand Prix - 2010 sign up

View Single Post

Old 06-26-2010, 08:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
M.C
Filthy Casuals

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
MMAF GFX Grand Prix - 2010 sign up

Rules:

There will be a maximum of 8 participants. Once the first round is over, the second round will consist of two competitions, between the 4 winners of the first round. The third round will be the final, with the remaining 2 competitiors facing off for the prize.

I will make a new thread once everyone signs up, and randomly pair everyone off against each other. At the making of said thread, you have to get your entry submitted within 3 days to me via PM, and PM only.

If someone does not turn in their entry before the time limit, they will be disqualified and the person who they are going up against, if they turn in their entry, will move on to the next round.

Each round will be themed based, except for the very last round, which will be free for all.

Once all entries have been sent to me, I will post a thread for each pairing for people to vote in, the winners moving on to Round 2, and will continue like this until we have our winner.

Good luck!

---------------------------------

Prizes:

The winner will recieve 1,000,000 (1 million) credits, and get to wear this belt in their sig:

The second place prize will be 100,000 credits.

--------------------------------------

GRID:

--------------------------------------

1. MC
2. LiteGladiator
3. KryOnicle
4. Intermission
5. HitOrGetHit
6. Killstarz
7. Danm2501
8. Chuck8807

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin

Last edited by M.C : 06-28-2010 at 10:25 PM.
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote