MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - World Cup- 2nd Round(6/27): England vs. Germany

View Single Post

Old 06-27-2010, 04:20 PM   #27 (permalink)
coldcall420
Banned

coldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
WRONG.

The lines man was align with the last man where he was supposed to be and the ref cant see that.

There was nothing that could have been done, and then Lampard hitting the crossbar crushed there moral.

Germany was the better team and the younger team. Ozil and Mueller were great.

Yes but they were still robbed, it would have equalized and that always reinvigorates a team, you cant say they would have won as Germany was clearly the better team. I dont think that the "robbery" would have mattered if they had awarded the goal, I think Gremany still would have pressed and won....

I really hope England does some revamping for 2014 and on top of that they need an elite striker on the right forward position....WITH MORE FREAKING SPEED......

@ Hixxy, I feel ya brother and believe me I am hurting just as bad you are also correct in your statement....
coldcall420 is offline   Reply With Quote