MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Steve Carell Leaving 'The Office'

View Single Post

Old 06-30-2010, 12:55 AM   #11 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanBounca View Post
I can't say that I agree that Pam and Jim are boring. I think Jim and his silent camera gestures are enough to validate his character on the show. Pam, on the other hand, is excellent eye candy.
I just watched the bad customer review episode for the first time and L'd my A O. Jim and Pam totally redeemed themselves.

I'd like to see the dude from the Hangover (sorry, can't remember his character's name) in charge, and have a perpetual blood feud with Dwight.

Jenna Fisher is hot. She's cute, but she's also free of the "derrrrrrr" expression that so many celebrities have.

Sig Credit to Toxic
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote