MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Steve Carell Leaving 'The Office'

View Single Post

Old 06-30-2010, 01:13 AM   #13 (permalink)
UrbanBounca
Abusive

UrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
I just watched the bad customer review episode for the first time and L'd my A O. Jim and Pam totally redeemed themselves.

I'd like to see the dude from the Hangover (sorry, can't remember his character's name) in charge, and have a perpetual blood feud with Dwight.

Jenna Fisher is hot. She's cute, but she's also free of the "derrrrrrr" expression that so many celebrities have.
Are you talking about Zach Galifinakis?

This is, by far, my favorite Michael Scott moment. Basically, Michael buys a house for his girlfriend, who is also his boss, and realizes that he can't afford it. Jim convinces him that he can declare bankruptcy by simply telling everyone.

UrbanBounca is offline   Reply With Quote