MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fedor vs. Werdum: Surprise, Shock and Things We Already Knew

View Single Post

Old 06-30-2010, 02:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
IronMan
True Grappler

IronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelegend View Post
yea reading it a second time i think i get your point...care to mention specifically who you were surprised at in your fellow jounalists? its no secret that every fighter takes a loss at some point, but hey, its fedor-the closest thing to GOAT to enter MMA.

and now that article reminded me, im gonna try to gif that anderson loss to chonnan-epic lulz.
Honestly, it's kinda shady to call people out in an article. I'll say this: there's a section of journalists who get paid more than I do, and of the journalists in that section, there were one or two that comment wasn't directed at.

Josh Gross took it the way I thought people should. He was surprised. He wasn't shocked. He handled it with some level of composure and some regard for the humanity of the moment. There were other people there who didn't.

Sig by Toxic

Barnett - Toquinho -Werdum - "Nurmie"
Z. Gurgel - Morango - Rocha - Tiequan
IronMan is offline   Reply With Quote