MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Squirrelfighter's Training Journal

View Single Post

Old 07-01-2010, 11:21 AM   #10 (permalink)
Squirrelfighter
Squirrel Fighting Champ

Squirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by luger0 View Post
Hey mate,

If anything you should invest in a decent blender.

You say you live at home right and most of the meals you have you have to cook yourself.

Well, if you do up protein shakes you can get a meal in 48-ounces of drink that equals what you average now in a traditional meal.
Yeah, I tend to use a blender-like thingy(Magic Bullet)to make protein shakes. I try to bump them to around 150g of protein for safety's sake. Since now I'm training for this tournament I need to be as close to 100% every day of training. I suspect I'll burnout and need a moment to recooperate mentally(by moment I mean a couple days!)pretty soon.

As for food. That's a good ideas, but I think I'm just too much of a former fat kid and enjoy the subtle tastes of properly cooked food! I can rip apart a strawberry smoothie when the mood strikes me though!

Sig courtesy of that photo-matic magician limba

Quote:
I went out the way that I fight. I went out on my shield. Thatís it. Done. --Chuck Liddell
Quote:
My goal is to end my opponent --Carlos Condit
Squirrelfighter is offline   Reply With Quote