MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Beginner Questions

View Single Post

Old 07-01-2010, 04:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
xgarrettxvx
Amatuer

xgarrettxvx is just really nicexgarrettxvx is just really nicexgarrettxvx is just really nicexgarrettxvx is just really nicexgarrettxvx is just really nicexgarrettxvx is just really nicexgarrettxvx is just really nicexgarrettxvx is just really nicexgarrettxvx is just really nicexgarrettxvx is just really nicexgarrettxvx is just really nice
i had done karate off and on since i was like 7 or so, but i went to my first mma gym at 17 and got so tired and so sick, i couldn't hold my hands up with my boxing gloves on them, and the trainer back then was quite a dick about it. i kept going though, and earned his respect a little, lol. I had been running a mile a day for about two weeks before i started, one that wasn't really enough, and 2 i made the mistake of eating before i went at 9 am. it was brutal. so if you want to build up your cardioo before hand do it, and don't eat to close to time to train. haha good luck.
xgarrettxvx is offline   Reply With Quote