MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - World Cup- Quarterfinals(6/2): Uruguay vs. Ghana

View Single Post

Old 07-02-2010, 05:35 PM   #19 (permalink)
Leed
Middleweight

Leed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For Greatness
Woooo!! Because of the ending, I don't really remember the game itself, but as I recall, it was a good game. Lots of shots, both awesome goals (gotta mention the scissor kick attemption!) and yeah.. When they gave the penalty shot because of Suarez, obviously, I was dissapointed, because I was cheering for them and I bet on them, but look how it turned out - from a red card, penalty shot and huge dissapointment, to a victory and the semis!

Edit:
Man, I'm still pumped from this game.
When the quarterfinals were announced, in all of the four matches, this was the last game in my "watch list", but really, wow.
And can't forget the loads of credits I won today..

Last edited by Leed : 07-02-2010 at 05:41 PM.
Leed is offline   Reply With Quote