MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - World Cup- Quarterfinals(6/3): Argentina vs. Germany

View Single Post

Old 07-03-2010, 12:49 PM   #26 (permalink)
Leed
Middleweight

Leed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For Greatness
WOOOOOO!!!
Just came home from the game - I was watching it at the theater, testing out how it is to watch football in 3D.
The 3D wasn't so awesome, but overall, it was great. Especially, I liked the camera angles in the theater, much better than on the TV, and in a lot of times they even zoomed, say, one player with the ball and followed him. Looked great.

Anyways, the game itself I though was great too. Germany looked fantastic, the best Germany I have ever seen, Bobby's probably more drunk then ever atm.
I feel a bit sorry for Argentina (to be precise - Tevez, Messi and Higuain ), because I like them too, but wow.. and 4:0!!

And, I've won shitload of credits in the quarterfinals - I won all 3 of my bets, and definately going to take my 4th IMO!
Leed is offline   Reply With Quote