MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - World Cup- Quarterfinals(6/3): Argentina vs. Germany

View Single Post

Old 07-03-2010, 12:49 PM   #26 (permalink)
Leed
Light Heavyweight

Leed Is A BallerLeed Is A BallerLeed Is A BallerLeed Is A BallerLeed Is A BallerLeed Is A BallerLeed Is A BallerLeed Is A BallerLeed Is A BallerLeed Is A BallerLeed Is A Baller
WOOOOOO!!!
Just came home from the game - I was watching it at the theater, testing out how it is to watch football in 3D.
The 3D wasn't so awesome, but overall, it was great. Especially, I liked the camera angles in the theater, much better than on the TV, and in a lot of times they even zoomed, say, one player with the ball and followed him. Looked great.

Anyways, the game itself I though was great too. Germany looked fantastic, the best Germany I have ever seen, Bobby's probably more drunk then ever atm.
I feel a bit sorry for Argentina (to be precise - Tevez, Messi and Higuain ), because I like them too, but wow.. and 4:0!!

And, I've won shitload of credits in the quarterfinals - I won all 3 of my bets, and definately going to take my 4th IMO!
Leed is offline   Reply With Quote