MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Whats normal for 17?

View Single Post

Old 02-23-2007, 07:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
Onganju
Outta My Head

Onganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Btwestyo
I just read some other post where everyone agrees that under 18 you should just exercise, workout, and eat healthy and not use supplements. I'm not sure if I am still growing or not because im 5'5-5'6 120 lbs. Havn't noticed any growth spurts for awhile and Im 17 1/2. Is it fine to use wellelements which uses whey or muscle milk after workouts or muscle milk throughout the day? Im pretty weak and light which I am trying to change. Thanks
5'6" @ 120lbs? At 17, that's not bad at all. In fact, according to the standard Body Mass Index, you'd be considered obese if you are 140lbs or over. You aren't likely to get taller (at 5'4" I can relate), and you should be good for weight if you are able to keep yourself in a fit state at around 145lbs or so (in fact, over 150lbs and you'll start looking like a monster).

Queng leon queng tigre ecu tacacut, queca pa? - Pampangan Mandarigma Motto

My Blog <--READ IT!
Onganju is offline   Reply With Quote