MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - World Cup- Quarterfinals(6/3): Argentina vs. Germany

View Single Post

Old 07-03-2010, 05:02 PM   #34 (permalink)
luckbox
Cheeky freak of the week

luckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyCooper View Post
I am in Love guys!!!!! You know, when you have this tingling in your stomach^^ I never felt that before ;D

What a great showing! Argentina was completely chanceless in the entire game. I did expected a victory.. but not like this haha

Bastian Schweinsteiger just became the greatest defensive midfielder in the Sport today! Everybody get's a A with *Stars*!!!

MŘller will be missed in the semi finals.. Spain (we gonna take revange finally) and then probably Holland.. oh dear..

But we gonna make it Sorry Ape^^
Some real german passion. I like it. A couple friends of mine were in Berlin when Germany played Ghana, and they told me it was absolutely electric in the streets. Can't imagine how it was today. I would love to be there, thats for sure!

One thing I can say about Germany, if they go on to win it, they are DESERVING winners. Australia, Serbia, Ghana, England, Argentina, Spain, Netherlands(?). Thats a sick run of games.

Can't wait for the semis. It's weird how the World Cup is nearly over already. 4 long years until next time. Here's for hoping the drama isn't over just yet!
luckbox is offline   Reply With Quote