MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - World Cup- Quarterfinals(6/3): Argentina vs. Germany

View Single Post

Old 07-03-2010, 06:13 PM   #36 (permalink)
Walker
ASS MAN

Walker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF Material
I think it goes without saying but I'm still totally bummed out from the game this morning. Have to give respect to German and their quality of play today.

The early goal rocked Argentina for 10-15 minutes and even when they regained their form Germany had an excellent defensive strategy to negate the penetration from the middle of the field and Argentina never made adjustments how to attack it better. Then they got frustrated and Germany just poured it on and made them pay for all their mistakes in the 2nd. Oh well.

This isn't sour grapes but I would like to see a Spain-Netherlands finals to see one of those teams finally break through and win a Cup. Germany is looking quite excellent though right now and their chances are very good as well.