MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Whats normal for 17?

View Single Post

Old 02-24-2007, 12:34 AM   #5 (permalink)
linkster01
Flyweight

linkster01 will become famous soon enoughlinkster01 will become famous soon enoughlinkster01 will become famous soon enoughlinkster01 will become famous soon enoughlinkster01 will become famous soon enoughlinkster01 will become famous soon enoughlinkster01 will become famous soon enoughlinkster01 will become famous soon enoughlinkster01 will become famous soon enoughlinkster01 will become famous soon enoughlinkster01 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Btwestyo
I just read some other post where everyone agrees that under 18 you should just exercise, workout, and eat healthy and not use supplements. I'm not sure if I am still growing or not because im 5'5-5'6 120 lbs. Havn't noticed any growth spurts for awhile and Im 17 1/2. Is it fine to use wellelements which uses whey or muscle milk after workouts or muscle milk throughout the day? Im pretty weak and light which I am trying to change. Thanks
I would bet you will grow an inch or two more, but if not you could still put on muscle mass with whey protein and heavy lifting to start. Just don't let anyone tell you some bs like "that's the tallest you will get" as if they could see into the future. Just focus on your tangible goals and you will do fine.
linkster01 is offline   Reply With Quote