MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - *Official NPFFL rankings* 2010

View Single Post

Old 07-04-2010, 04:03 PM   #58 (permalink)
Syxx Paq
Bantamweight

Syxx Paq is a splendid one to beholdSyxx Paq is a splendid one to beholdSyxx Paq is a splendid one to beholdSyxx Paq is a splendid one to beholdSyxx Paq is a splendid one to beholdSyxx Paq is a splendid one to beholdSyxx Paq is a splendid one to beholdSyxx Paq is a splendid one to beholdSyxx Paq is a splendid one to beholdSyxx Paq is a splendid one to beholdSyxx Paq is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
You do realize how out of action and how few points are coming your way right? Evans is waiting for Shogun, so out til at least March. Silva is going to five round Sonnen, Hughes isn't a main event anymore and Carwin might get Brock in a rematch, which will be another loss or he'll get a co main event.

Like I said, enjoy your lead while it lasts....
Like i said, this elephants down, your just looking at this as SOME way to get back at me for having a team thats head and shoulders above yours, this elephant will rise. why is it that people just ASSUME that anderson silva, the most dangerous man in MMA, save MAYBE shane carwin, cant take out a guy with striking worse than anything else iv seen, save that?
Shane Carwin
Anderson Silva
and of course Gray Maynard

NPFFL: JDS, Bisping, Rampage, Kampmann
Syxx Paq is offline   Reply With Quote