MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Hayabusa MMA glove discomfort

View Single Post

Old 07-04-2010, 05:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
Hawndo
Sleepy

Hawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Hayabusa MMA glove discomfort

Hey, so I just bought new MMA gloves since the strap on my last pair busted. I had a good browse and read great reviews of the Hayabusa MMA gloves, and they look F'n sweet so I got them.

I put them on just to see what they were like and the stitching on the seam at the knuckle in the middle of your finger is really uncomfortable and on one finger is actually pretty sore.

I know you will probably think "you're doing a contact sport and worry about a sore finger? Spoon-full of concrete and toughen up" but I would just much rather wear a pair of gloves that were comfortable like my last pair.

I have read on sherdog that a guy had the same problem but after he "broke them in" they were fine, just wondering if anyone else had the same problem and knows for sure that they sort themselves out, it was a fair amount of money for a poor student like me to spend and I really don't feel like they are worth it just now.

thanks
Hawndo is offline   Reply With Quote