MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I HATE this Game!!!!

View Single Post

Old 07-04-2010, 05:46 PM   #32 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fieos View Post
Ok boys and girls, how do you posture up? I can get a takedown and get guard, half-guard, and mount but I never really get to unload on an opponent with some ground and pound. What am I missing?
First you have to get to the position and minor transition so that your opponent can't old your head down. Once you're there, hold the left stick in a direction, your fighter should lift his head so you can start throwing bombs. So fighters allow you to use the technique modifier in this position too so that you can throw even more powerful strikes.

Damn I should write strategy guides haha.