MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Simple things you suck at

View Single Post

Old 07-05-2010, 12:07 AM   #24 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldcall420 View Post
Picking Wine....I suck at that shit....a chick says get some nice wine Im like .....Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!

EDIT: Great Thread....
You can't go wrong with a tempranillo reserva, tempranillo gran reserva, or tempranillo garnacha; one of the major producers seems to be Campo Viejo.

Yes, I love Spanish wine, and I've noticed that some of my pretentious acquaintances who think they "know" wine, go crazy for Spanish wine.

Beringer Founder's Estate cabernet sauvignon is one of my favorite cheap ($14 or so) red wines, my favorite white is prob. an NYS dry riesling or Ecco Domani pinot grigio. BTW someone who says "get a nice bottle of wine" without being more specific, doesn't know sh!t about wine either.

Although I skated for years and can do a bunch of what my daughter calls "tricks" I was never able to manage the hockey stop. Not the snowplow, the other, awesomer one.

Sig Credit to Toxic
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote