MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Pride FC vs. UFC

View Single Post

Old 02-24-2007, 06:56 AM   #1 (permalink)
MetalMunkey
Team Penn

MetalMunkey Is Respected By All He CrossesMetalMunkey Is Respected By All He CrossesMetalMunkey Is Respected By All He CrossesMetalMunkey Is Respected By All He CrossesMetalMunkey Is Respected By All He CrossesMetalMunkey Is Respected By All He CrossesMetalMunkey Is Respected By All He CrossesMetalMunkey Is Respected By All He CrossesMetalMunkey Is Respected By All He CrossesMetalMunkey Is Respected By All He CrossesMetalMunkey Is Respected By All He Crosses
Pride FC vs. UFC

Sorry I know there is another thread, but no poll?? Come on, let's see where the members stand.

I like the UFC. My favorite fighters are in the UFC, the cage, TUF, Ultimate Fight Nights, UFC Unleashed, and even Inside The UFC. They are really pushing MMA into American mainstream and you gotta respect that. As for the rules, it something that can't be helped for a while. State comissions govern that. I would, however, not be opposed to consequences to boring fighters like in Pride. Anyways, get to it.

Favorite MMA Fighters:
BJ "The Prodigy" Penn
Randy "The Natural" Couture
MetalMunkey is offline   Reply With Quote