MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 68: Tim Sylvia vs. Randy Couture

View Single Post

Old 02-24-2007, 01:35 PM   #30 (permalink)
lsdownz
MMA Fanatic

lsdownz has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzleberry
sylvia is garbage he cant just squeeze a 5 rnd snooze fest with captin america randy will eventually get him down like monson did but he will actually do somthing with it and he will tko sylvia or if sylvia pulls another snoozer couture will definatly win the decision like he said tims gunna have to fight for it this time
Sylvia is FAR from being a garbage fighter. For one do you understand the fact he has 16 wins by KO? I don't care if he is boring or not, his left hand can put ANYONE to sleep, period.

Also his ground skills against Monson show that he is a well rounded fighter. Probally not the most well rounded, but is clearly moving up.

I can't stand these people that think just because some of Sylvia's fights were boring as hell it means he is a horrible fighter. He isn't, and hes getting better. I'm not saying hes unstoppable, or will keep the belt longer than another fight or two, but at the end of the day, he is still a very good fighter.

Edit: And to "arwoodco"'s previous post above mine...

I agree 100%. Cotoure is a very smart fighter, and I'm not even trying to say Cotoure won't win. I'm just saying people who think Tim Sylvia are horrible are very very mistaken.

Last edited by lsdownz : 02-24-2007 at 01:40 PM.
lsdownz is offline   Reply With Quote