MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Lebron James

Thread: Lebron James
View Single Post

Old 07-06-2010, 10:54 AM   #4 (permalink)
Indestructibl3
The Avy Slut

Indestructibl3 Is Destined For GreatnessIndestructibl3 Is Destined For GreatnessIndestructibl3 Is Destined For GreatnessIndestructibl3 Is Destined For GreatnessIndestructibl3 Is Destined For GreatnessIndestructibl3 Is Destined For GreatnessIndestructibl3 Is Destined For GreatnessIndestructibl3 Is Destined For GreatnessIndestructibl3 Is Destined For GreatnessIndestructibl3 Is Destined For GreatnessIndestructibl3 Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan9 View Post
I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm tired of hearing about Lebron James! The NBA has to be one of my least favorite sports, mainly because of the money they make compared to other professional sports. All this Lebron James talk is making me sick, cause they(ESPN mainly) are making it out like Lebron James can pick the coach, players that come with him and the entire staff just to play for a team LOL. What do you guys think about all of this, thanks for reading, have a great day, bye.
and the UFC has got to be my favourite sport ...

NBA = UFC = Sporting organisation
Basketball = MMA = Sport

Anyway, I just want LBJ to settle on a team so the NBA can move on and so other free agents get some love!