MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - MMAF Graphics Competition (2)

View Single Post

Old 07-07-2010, 01:54 AM   #1 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
MMAF Graphics Competition (2)

Hey guys!

This is the sign up thread for the second graphics competiton chain (the first being posters).

I figure those who still aren't in the Grand Prix, or even those who are and want more to do, should have something going while we wait to see who wins the GP.

-------------------------

Rules:

Type: Sig
Theme: Video Games
Size: 450 X 420 MAX
Due Date: 07/13/2010

You must get your work on the 13th, or you will be disqualified. For this competition (and all normal "graphics competitons") you can just submit your work here in this thread.

Becuase of unexpected issues, I will not be able to compete in the finals against Chuck, so we need someone to go against him, thus, the winner of this competition also gets a PASS into the finals of the GFX Grand Prix, to face off against Chuck. This is a wild card competition.

--------------------------

Prizes:

Winner: 50,000 credits
Second place: 10,000 credits
Wild card: The winner gets to face Chuck in the finals of the GFX Grand Prix
-------------------------

1. Intermission
2. Killstarz
3. KryOnicle
4. HitOrGetHit

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin

Last edited by M.C : 07-08-2010 at 05:36 PM.
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote