MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - English Premiership

View Single Post

Old 07-07-2010, 08:37 AM   #8 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckbox View Post
If we just bought a top class goal keeper, we could challenge for the title this year with this squad, I firmly believe that. Sadly though, thats not going to happen. Last year we probably had the worst set of goalies in the Champions League, it's scary really. Almunia is a disaster, Fabianski can't hang (and will never be able to), and I'm not sure about Schwarzer at all, he made some big ****-ups in the World Cup. I'd still take him over the other two though. Hopefully Szczesny comes along good and he can be a world class goalie somewhere down the road for us. But until then, it's such a bitch to challenge for the league when your keeper can't hang.

I'm just hoping we can get rid of the ridiculous injury problems this season. Thats been a major setback for us the last couple of seasons.

Arsenal is the best run big club in the world, no doubt about that. I take great pride in that, and it boats well for the future.

I'm comin over atleast twice this season. Been at the Grove three times already, all three wins.
i'm not being biased but arsenal are gonna buy schwarzer trust me you're in good hands

1.chelsea
2.arsenal
3.man utd
4.liverpool(hodgson is a good manager)
UFC_OWNS is offline   Reply With Quote