MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - World Cup- Semifinals(6/7): Spain vs. Germany

View Single Post

Old 07-07-2010, 01:44 PM   #28 (permalink)
Walker
ASS MAN

Walker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF Material
Even putting aside my strong dislike of Germany when it comes to soccer- I still really want to see Netherlands vs. Spain for the championship. I would much rather see both of those teams fight it out for their first Cup title.

Spain has yet to play to their full potential for entire game and, in all honesty, it might be enough with how well Germany is playing but I do think they will play a great game. They came in with all the pressure as being the favorites but now everyone sees them as the underdog against Germany and the pressure swings to them as Spain can come up ready to play and prove most people wrong.

I think this game has the chance to be of the ones soccer fans will look back on and always talk about and remember. I hope that comes true and I hope Spain can find a way to win.