MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - my first proper/serious and heavy spar

View Single Post

Old 07-07-2010, 10:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
I agree, they should have NEVER let you do something like that before first making sure that you knew how to properly defend yourself. It is like driving a car without a seat belt, and hoping that you don't crash.

I would either insist that they teach you how to defend yourself, or find a new club for sure. SJ is right. This is about you training, not them making money. Make sure that you are getting everything you want out of your training, or find somewhere else that will provide you with everything you are looking for.

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote