MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - English Premiership

View Single Post

Old 07-08-2010, 09:02 AM   #10 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerShark1985 View Post
Arsenal are more likely to sign Portugal keeper Eduardo from Sporting Braga, they have looked at loads of new keepers this season not just Schwarzer, Schwarzer is to old Arsenal need soemthing more long term, but they have not officially signed anyone yet.

Hodgson wont revive Liverpool back in to the top 4 no chance, Liverpool are screwed they not got any money to sign new players, when Man City target Torres no way will they be able to afford to refuse there offer so they will loose him, Hodgson will wont be able to handle the pressure at Liverpool, he had no expectations at Fulham, like Allardyce when he was at Bolton, dont get me wrong I dont he will get them relegation but he wont be the person to save then ether, what Liverpool need is new ownership from a multi billionaire investor.
benitez screwed l'pool, i hate man city, with all there poaching, i see real madrid winning the champions league this year with mouriniho at the helm with millions at his disposal, barca will be a force too with david villa
UFC_OWNS is offline   Reply With Quote