MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Post your favourite video games

View Single Post

Old 07-08-2010, 11:01 AM   #55 (permalink)
Guy Incognito
The Mad Titan

Location: Following The Path To Jesus Set By His Disciple Vitor Belfort
Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TraMaI View Post
Anyone mention the new gen Ninja Gaiden series yet? Holy shit I love those games. It's been a very, very long time since I was challenged in a video game like that.

Also, just grabbed Oblivion on XBL the other day, so ****in' good :3
never played NG 1 but loved number 2

fave games:

ocarina of time,

metal gear solid series (fave was snake eater)

final fantasy XII hated XIII and never played the others except IX (loved it) but enjoyed watching my friend play them because of the story

resident evil series

God Of War series(epic)

Halo series

MW 2(online only)

Uncharted series(phenomenal)

GTA series

my all time fave right now is Red Dead Redemption, i never watched westerns growing up but ******* loved this game and feel like taking another trip back, i still haven't played it online yet (don't have a modem).