MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 07-09-2010, 05:39 PM   #4350 (permalink)
Squirrelfighter
Squirrel Fighting Champ

Squirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyCooper View Post
I can't actually believe, that that could really happen. It just is too good to be true Hit

Rumored was Silva vs. Belfort and now the MAchida fight as well.. so I would say a Machida fight is more possible, just because he doesn't hold a title anymore and isn't a bigger draw than Andy either.

So I see it in Favor of Lyoto
I hope he is man! I'll be remarkably jealous of you. But I'll still congratulate the hell out of you!

Going to see Predators tonight after work. Its gotten decent reviews. Except by some dirtbag critic from Yahoo, dirty dirtbag. I mean its an Adrian Brody movie about murderous aliens...What is better than that? Its like the Pianist, except instead of Nazis in Poland, its aliens on a jungle planet. All around victory!

Sig courtesy of that photo-matic magician limba

Quote:
I went out the way that I fight. I went out on my shield. Thatís it. Done. --Chuck Liddell
Quote:
My goal is to end my opponent --Carlos Condit