MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fedor vs. Werdum: Surprise, Shock and Things We Already Knew

View Single Post

Old 07-09-2010, 08:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
KillingRoad89
Flyweight

KillingRoad89 is a name known to allKillingRoad89 is a name known to allKillingRoad89 is a name known to allKillingRoad89 is a name known to allKillingRoad89 is a name known to allKillingRoad89 is a name known to allKillingRoad89 is a name known to allKillingRoad89 is a name known to allKillingRoad89 is a name known to allKillingRoad89 is a name known to allKillingRoad89 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMan View Post

As far as the commentary goes, I honestly think that Gus Johnson should have been fired after his comments during the fight instigated by the Cesar Gracie camp at Strikeforce Nashville. Strikeforce ended up doing damage control with their fighters, but I think someone at Showtime should have looked at this guy and said (a) his commentary is weak and (b) he periodically says things that are simply inexcusable and compound damage to a product that we're broadcasting.
I agree. Gus johnson has gotta go, He really has no idea what he's talking about half the time. I'm sure they can find someone better to do the commentary.