MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Squirrelfighter's Training Journal

View Single Post

Old 07-09-2010, 09:48 PM   #15 (permalink)
luger0
Flyweight

luger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrelfighter View Post

Ideally I could find a corner man, or actually train in rounds, for a short period of recovery. As of now for sort of a crash cardio course I've been sparring without rounds, trying to push my cardio harder. Adding at least some level of organization would likely be helpful.
If anything you should utilize your mate that helps you with sparring.

There are numerous things he can help you with.... for example:

1. He can carry round' a bottle for hydration.
2. He'll give you commands.
3. He can record your sessions if you have a camera of some sort.

All three I utilize myself and I am growing in a fairly rapid time-frame into a better striker with my hands and shins!

Throughout life there are bumps along the way some may be painful...others not...who gives a damn in the end you'll still die
luger0 is offline   Reply With Quote