MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 07-09-2010, 10:40 PM   #4354 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrelfighter View Post
I hope he is man! I'll be remarkably jealous of you. But I'll still congratulate the hell out of you!

Going to see Predators tonight after work. Its gotten decent reviews. Except by some dirtbag critic from Yahoo, dirty dirtbag. I mean its an Adrian Brody movie about murderous aliens...What is better than that? Its like the Pianist, except instead of Nazis in Poland, its aliens on a jungle planet. All around victory!
It looks great. Let us know how you liked it. I thought Splice looked good also, till I read a review. I think the review was more entertaining than the movie could ever be.

I "helped" get the new TV out of the box and onto the thing we keep it on. (46"). The older TV went into the basement aka the man cave, to be followed by the Wii.

Driving the golf cart frantically was not fun. They were the cheap ass EZ Go carts, so going down a hill at an angle very slowly, it fishtailed and scared the shit out of me and the 3 little girls in/on the cart with me.

Sig Credit to Toxic