MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 07-10-2010, 02:44 PM   #4365 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizaG View Post
Yeah all seems in check now, drug abuse really knackered my system for a while but I'm recovering, with my eye problem, and my broken foot I just don't have much luck with my body this last 18months or whatever.

Tanning in Chiswick is a challenge too lol, luckily we have a secluded balcony so I can block of the London-ness of my surroundings lol.
It's great to see you again. You're young and strong and it sounds like you're back at 100%, which makes my heart happy.

I bought a bunch of stuff to send the smaller swplet off to camp with, tomorrow. Then I get to iron L&M's shirt and pants so we can go out later. I think you all know how much I love ironing, but it's worth it for some semblance of a night out.

EDIT: Making spaghetti sauce. I always put wine (usually Spanish wine, not Italian wine, IDK why) in it, and I had some left over....I hate when that happens!

If you live in a not very sunny place, tan out of the tube, that's what I usually do. So Dan Hardy can knock the fake tan off me.

Sig Credit to Toxic

Last edited by swpthleg : 07-10-2010 at 04:37 PM.