MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - JDS Sig Giveaway (Trivia)

View Single Post

Old 07-10-2010, 09:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
LiteGladiator
Call Me King

LiteGladiator is a splendid one to beholdLiteGladiator is a splendid one to beholdLiteGladiator is a splendid one to beholdLiteGladiator is a splendid one to beholdLiteGladiator is a splendid one to beholdLiteGladiator is a splendid one to beholdLiteGladiator is a splendid one to beholdLiteGladiator is a splendid one to beholdLiteGladiator is a splendid one to beholdLiteGladiator is a splendid one to beholdLiteGladiator is a splendid one to behold
JDS Sig Giveaway (Trivia)

Hey guys, what's up? I decided to do this, because MMA forum is a great place and has helped me very much. So I have decided to give back a little bit. From now on I will be giving away sigs in a fun little way game. I know that I can sell the sigs or blah blah blah. I come to MMA forum to post and talk with other MMA enthusiasts, so I see no point in getting caught up in credits and stuff like that, it's not the reason I am here. Here are a few more rules, I will not give this sig away to a member that is not active, and I will not give the sig away unless your are in need of a sig. I am sorry Kry, but you cannot win my sig that is inferior to your own. Who knows, I may even be posting a digital sig in one of my future giveaways

Question that you need to answer:

The brother of what former UFC champion has finished a fight with a flying triangle?

Send me your answer in a PM AND post below stating that you wish to enter the game.

The Prize (Names can be added):
Lightweight Gladiator
LiteGladiator is offline   Reply With Quote