MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - World Cup- FINAL(6/11): Spain vs. Netherlands

View Single Post

Old 07-11-2010, 12:25 PM   #31 (permalink)
Walker
ASS MAN

Walker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF Material
I can't wait to watch this match and even though my teams are out I'm loving this game because it's two teams I like and either one gets to win for the first time.

I favor Spain in this match-up and to win today. Both teams have superior offenses- Spain's possession, ball control and passing are amazing and the Netherlands possess a great explosive offense that can hold onto the ball as well.

I think where Spain has the edge is defense and goal-keeping and that's why they will have the better shot to win today. Spain's only given up 1 goal compared to Holland's 5 in Cup play and Spain's time of possession severely limited opportunities for the opposing team.

I think Holland's best chance to pressure Spain early and often, much like Paraguay did, play aggressive and attack and not sit back allow to Spain to control the ball and tempo of play.

If Holland can play aggressive and disrupt the tempo and passing of Spain they can definitely win this game.

I'm honestly just rooting for a great game. I hope both teams play an excellent game and whoever wins I'll be happy to see them win their first Cup.

Enjoy the game boys and girls!