MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - *spoilers* what now aoki?

View Single Post

Old 07-11-2010, 01:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
KillerShark1985
Middleweight

KillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Melendez fighting in Dream vs Aoki would be excellent for the sport, I really like the way Dream and SF are willing to work together in a fighters exchange, like when Nick Diaz when to fight in Dream and Aoki came to fight in SF, and it just keeps building with Sergei Kharitonov coming over to fight Big Foot.

This is the way MMA should be run with different organisations throughout the world been willing to work on a even playing field with each other, its just a shame that one organisation has to take the opposite approach and goes out of its way to destroy these kind of relationships, which is the main reason why I support SF over the UFC even tho I accept the UFC has the best pool of fighters they dont have al the best fighters, and I hate the myth that you cant be the best unless you are in the UFC.

Last edited by KillerShark1985 : 07-11-2010 at 01:49 PM.
KillerShark1985 is offline   Reply With Quote