MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Simple things you suck at

View Single Post

Old 07-12-2010, 04:37 AM   #56 (permalink)
K R Y

K R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The Forum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Composure View Post
I would also like to include that I am horrible at shaving. Some how I manage to miss spots.
God yes. I have shaving rash right now, SUCH a pain in the ass. No matter how well I prepare before hand, my neck always rashes up at least a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldcall420 View Post
I also suck at tolerating dumb people....
This. Oh so much this.

I also really suck at 'going out' past 1am. I'm only 22 , and already am bored with getting wasted, staying out at a club till 4, then feeling like arse the whole of the next day. I'm quite boring when it comes to nights out these days. I'd prefer to stay in with a few mates, a few beers and a pizza.

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
K R Y is offline   Reply With Quote