MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - "Gay"

Thread: "Gay"
View Single Post

Old 07-12-2010, 10:29 AM   #1 (permalink)
Soojooko
of Nazareth

Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
"Gay"

I'm fed up.

Personally, I love using the word gay. But very much in its original sense. As in... fun & gay & fluffyness. I call my wife gay all the time because of said gooey sentiments.

However, the flippin' homos completely hijacked the fecking word and now I cant say it without politically correct hitlers jumping out of the bushes and kicking my head in.

Well, I've had it. I want my "gay" back. You know, the word thats about 1000 years old? The one that has absolutely nothing to do with genitalia?! God damn, I want to be able to call gay stuff "gay" without getting torched.

Whos with me!?

Disclaimer : I know this has nothing to do with gay people. They don't seem to give a shit! At least, my gay friends don't. Besides, most of them prefer "poof".

... also a bit bored.

and finally a .. just in case Hitler is reading.
Soojooko is offline   Reply With Quote