MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - All time favourite movie?

View Single Post

Old 07-12-2010, 10:30 AM   #47 (permalink)
BobbyCooper
Banned

BobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mckeever View Post
It seems you have great taste in films bobby!

Apocalypto is actually one of my favourite films of all time. I say this and people laugh at me and i really dont understand why. It is one of the best action/adventure films ever made. There are few to no flaws in the film. It has a gripping pace, great action, tension, horror, witty dialogue and characters you care about. Amazing film.
Yea I think it's alright^^

First I thought, mhh ok.. looks like it is kinda similar to "The New World".. but I was completely wrong. I nearly missed out on this masterpiece, because it just didn't got the recognition over here.
BobbyCooper is offline   Reply With Quote