MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - All time favourite movie?

View Single Post

Old 07-12-2010, 11:17 AM   #50 (permalink)
BobbyCooper
Banned

BobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mckeever View Post
Have you just recently seen Apocalypto? I remember seeing it at the cinema when it first came out and it blew me away. It should of won oscars and many awards but didnt because Mel Gibson directed it. Very under rated film!

Another great, under rated film is the mist. Most horror films are garbage, but the mist is brilliant. Its directed by the guy who made shawshank redemption and the green mile.
Yea I think it was 3 months ago.. So it's very fresh in my head^^ I never heard of it before, because it just didn't got any recognition.

I've never heard of "The Mist". I will look it up!

If you like Horror Movies, you should check out Martyrs. It got many different kind of critics.. but I really enjoyed it. Plus you should like High Tension too
BobbyCooper is offline   Reply With Quote