MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - World Cup- FINAL(6/11): Spain vs. Netherlands

View Single Post

Old 07-12-2010, 11:27 AM   #49 (permalink)
Killz
The Fun Police

Killz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyCooper View Post
See thats what I mean. Any other ref would have destroyed the entire game with red cards. Imagine if the same ref who did the German group game was refereeing the final yesterday. They would have played with 3 against 3..LOL.. He saved this great game in my eyes.

But I agree that he should have seen the corner for Holland.
Totally agree. the dutch could have easily been down to 8 men by half time. I'm, glad the ref let a lot slide and was lenient with his cards as he really did help make the final a really good game.

I do thing Van Brommal should have been sent off though on numerous occasions.

"You see a mousetrap and I see free cheese and a f**king challenge" ~ Scroobius Pip

My Super FFL Team That Most Definitely Isn't Going to Come 2nd Last This Year!
Jose Aldo • Carlos Condit • Hector Lombard • Edson Barboza • Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson
Killz is online now   Reply With Quote