MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Beginner Questions

View Single Post

Old 07-12-2010, 02:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
CamTheCaveman
MMA Fanatic

CamTheCaveman will become famous soon enoughCamTheCaveman will become famous soon enoughCamTheCaveman will become famous soon enoughCamTheCaveman will become famous soon enoughCamTheCaveman will become famous soon enoughCamTheCaveman will become famous soon enoughCamTheCaveman will become famous soon enoughCamTheCaveman will become famous soon enoughCamTheCaveman will become famous soon enoughCamTheCaveman will become famous soon enoughCamTheCaveman will become famous soon enough
jumping right in is probably the best thing to do. I mean you probably wont be able to keep up with the people who have been going for months or years. Ive been going for about a month, and its pretty intense. the people there have been going for like five months and longer. I last nowhere near as long as them. I end up pretty much spent by half way through the class. But it always ends up good and I last a little longer each time. The cardio and endurance comes with it.
CamTheCaveman is offline   Reply With Quote