MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Simple things you suck at

View Single Post

Old 07-12-2010, 02:15 PM   #59 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Composure View Post
I would also like to include that I am horrible at shaving. Some how I manage to miss spots.
Oh my god I've had times when I'd miss spots and not realize it til I was out and about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiteGladiator View Post
I can't parallel park worth crap, oh well, I don't even have my license yet. That's my excuse XP
There is a glorious trick to parallel parking. You drive past the spot then back into it ass first and then straighten out. Friend of mine taught me how to parallel park outside a club in a spot like 15 feet from the door.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Composure View Post
I did my drivers test 2 times. First time I passed the driving and failed maneuverability. Second time I just needed to take maneuverability since I passed the driving and ended up passing. I remember I was so excited when I went back in to get my paper signed I forgot my mom's keys inside the car. Thank goodness I didn't lock it, haha.
I went with my mom to take my drivers test and it turned out the guy I talked to was a friend of the family, and he asked my mom how I was doing she said "pretty good" he stamped my papers and it was done. Ive never taken a drivers test beyond the written part.

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.

xeberus is offline   Reply With Quote