MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - English Premiership

View Single Post

Old 07-12-2010, 09:24 PM   #12 (permalink)
KillerShark1985
Middleweight

KillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
benitez screwed l'pool, i hate man city, with all there poaching, i see real madrid winning the champions league this year with mouriniho at the helm with millions at his disposal, barca will be a force too with david villa
Make no mistake Messi is the man at Barca and will be next season despite Barca now having 8 world cup winners in there squad, 7 Barca players started in the world cup final for Spain, thats part of the reason they where so good is because Spain was just really Barcelona without the the non-Spanish players like Messi, if they sign Fabregas this summer then that will be 9 world cup winners in there squad which has to be some kind of record, but the truth is any of the top class European Clubs sides, Chelsea, Man Utd, Barca, Real Madrid, would smash any international team as Spain AKA Barcelona just proved so I would not write off any of the top sides still in the champions league because any one of those sides could of won the world cup its just no other team except Barca can host so many players from the same nation.

Last edited by KillerShark1985 : 07-12-2010 at 09:34 PM.
KillerShark1985 is offline   Reply With Quote