MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - All Time Favorite TV Show?

View Single Post

Old 07-12-2010, 11:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
LiteGladiator
Call Me King

LiteGladiator is a splendid one to beholdLiteGladiator is a splendid one to beholdLiteGladiator is a splendid one to beholdLiteGladiator is a splendid one to beholdLiteGladiator is a splendid one to beholdLiteGladiator is a splendid one to beholdLiteGladiator is a splendid one to beholdLiteGladiator is a splendid one to beholdLiteGladiator is a splendid one to beholdLiteGladiator is a splendid one to beholdLiteGladiator is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnar426 View Post
I use to like 24 but then lost interest in it after season 5. This one god awful episode near the end of that season killed it for me.

Oh but this about MY Favorite show...Mine is the original Star Trek and Star Trek: The Next Generation!
I started at season 4 then worked my way back up. I never get tired of Jack Bauer killing people. I though Season 5 was a really good one... or was that Season 6. They are all the same but still entertaining.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
Haha I am betting that MC puts Scrubs. But I could be wrong.

I would have to go with TUF, House and Sons of Anarchy. Those are the only shows that I watch consistently.
MC? Scrubs? Nooooooooo.
Lightweight Gladiator
LiteGladiator is offline   Reply With Quote