MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 07-13-2010, 01:23 PM   #4438 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGrizzlyBear View Post
Im still trying to clean up the mess the kid who covered my job made while i was on vacation....

I'm trying to figure out how he counted 183FT of material when we only got 163FT.... he clearly wrote down 183 and the packinglist from the company clearly shows they sent 163 and I just checked the labels he put on the packages and it ADDS UP TO 163!!!

I can't wait till i can find a new job and be done with this place.
Are you sure that he didn't accidentally write a weird 6 and it cam out looking like an 8?

Quote:
Originally Posted by G_Land View Post
I hope man he was the coolest turtle of the bunch lol
I have a couple of aquatic frogs and the fat one of the two manages to stuff himself between the glass and the filter every now and then until I notice it and help him out.

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."