MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Legality of 10th planet moves

View Single Post

Old 07-13-2010, 02:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
CFT_Ian
Amatuer

CFT_Ian is a glorious beacon of lightCFT_Ian is a glorious beacon of lightCFT_Ian is a glorious beacon of lightCFT_Ian is a glorious beacon of lightCFT_Ian is a glorious beacon of lightCFT_Ian is a glorious beacon of lightCFT_Ian is a glorious beacon of lightCFT_Ian is a glorious beacon of lightCFT_Ian is a glorious beacon of lightCFT_Ian is a glorious beacon of lightCFT_Ian is a glorious beacon of light
Well things like the Twister are neck cranks. A lot of tournaments don't allow neck cranks because they are kind of dangerous.

I might be a little rusty on my 10th planet but I don't see a whole lot of small joint stuff goin on.

Can you get a list of what technique was used when the fight ended in a DQ? Might help point out why it was a DQ. You would also have to get the rules for each Tourney, they vary from place to place.

Like the tourney's where I am dont allow: Neck cranks, Heel hooks, twisting leg locks at all, and only black belts are allowed to do: Calf/Bicep cutters, straight ankle locks and kneebars.
Isshin-Jujitsu 2nd degree Black belt.
CFT_Ian is offline   Reply With Quote