MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - How far we are away?

View Single Post

Old 07-14-2010, 09:49 PM   #19 (permalink)
deadmanshand
The Internet Prophet

deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.
I only posted a few of the martial arts I have trained significantly in. Judo, TKD, and Shotokan are simply where I started twenty years ago. Since then there has been Aikido, Muay Thai, Boxing, Kenpo, Wrestling, Kendo, and BJJ. Whatever works is the philosophy of BJJ as I was taught it. If you have a different interpretation so be it but don't yell at me because you don't like mine. You can take it up with my teacher if that's what you want to do.

Elitist is actually used as an adjective these days. You might not like it but it is. SO you know exactly what I meant when I said it but pretentious would be correct as well. Your tone towards me would also count as pretentious.

And you and I may have different ideas about whether MMA is the birth of a new martial art or not but your opinion holds no more weight than mine. If you don't agree say it but you cannot conclusively prove that it isn't because it is a matter of perspective not fact. I believe mma is heading towards a systemized form of training. It's the only logical evolution from my point of view.